Thursday, April 24, 2008

23/04/08

Played my violin and my mind appeared someone. My tears still drop. I worry about him. But he keep on telling me not to care about him. Wtf am I doing? I still like to disturb him and ask him whether feeling better or not. I get nothing from him. No worth no value? I don't know. He still like that. Doesn't reply my message. Never mind. I promised I will wait for the reply. It is 1.05am right now. Just finished my biology homeworks. I still waiting. I wonder why I still like that. Haha. My brothers asked me before, why I like him so much? Haha. I myself also don't know why. I still waiting. Pray for me.

Give me the chance to wait for the message. Let me become that stubborn and stupid. Just let me become like this. I still like that. Never changed. I still miss him. Trying my best not to cry. Don't cry.

p/s: It is 23rd. 2 months. Haha. Really cannot predict our life. I won't forgot everything happened on that day. 2023. Don't cry. ykw wky.

No comments: