Saturday, April 12, 2008

11/4/08

I sit down silently and turn my sight on him. His smile still that cute for me. I don't know whether he's pretending or what. He becomes sot sot nowadays. So as I myself, become more quiet. This might be a good thing for everyone. I still like usual. Do my things as usual. But without him. Him warmth and his concern.

I played the song he likes infront of our friends. He never ever come with me and praise me or laugh at me. He stand at the corner and talking with other friends. I didn't turn my sight to look at him. I don't know how his feeling when he heard the song. I don't know what he will think of when he heard the song. My tears rolling in my eyes and I keep on playing the song. Closed my eyes properly and don't let anyone to see my tears.

I walked left and he walked right. But we still meet. Just we didn't say bye to each other. We looked at each other eyes but still speechless. I don't know why my heart feel pain of that. I used to be like this. I trying my best not to think of him. My new life starting a. Have to continue without any affection. Don't ever want to affect my studies. My SPM. My pathway. My future. My life. Just myself.

Don't think so much. No stars tonight. I don't know. Off my phone and lying on the bed. I hugged the pillow and wipe my tears. End up everything right now. Don't cry. Must smile.

No comments: