Friday, May 2, 2008

01/05/08

Finally I got his message. See, I still that idiot. Keep on doing those pointless things. Haha. I willing to do so. No why, just I too free. Nothing to do. No no no. I have to study hard. No more him in my life. I wonder why I not feel like delete his messages. Haiz. Useless.

He really still like that. Never ever changed. Still like to pretend. Still like to say sorry. Still like to quarrel with me. Still like to look into my eyes but still speechless. Still like to walk infront of me. Still like to ask me couple with another guy. Still like to leave me alone. His style. Never changed.

Fine. I have to accept it no matter how. He is not mine anymore. No no no. He never be mine before. I am fine without him? I don't know. I really don't know. Don't let him affect me anymore. His words his ways his everything. Have to stop to think of that right now. Ya ya. It's truth. NO MORE.

So long time I never ever see the stars. I miss the sky with brighten of stars. But it is pointless without his warmth. I choose to be alone. This might be better. With the dark dark sky. The cold cold wind. The pain pain heart. And the hurt hurt love. Time to say goodbye. Ykw, don't cry.

No comments: