Monday, June 23, 2008

23/06/08

Was thunder-ing loudly this morning. I was awake from my sleep at 5am. I scared the thunder. I never expect that the thunder would struck so loudly. Was lying on my bed and hugged the pillow he gave. My mind stuck and started to think so much. I think of him. And our past. My tears screamed out. I miss him so much. Typed him a msg but never sent him. I didn't want him to feel that I need him. I will stay strong even though without him. Yet, I still so stubborn to think that he'll msg me. Haha. Stupid Ykw. 

It is 23rd. Haha. 2023. Meaningless. Not much important anymore. I have to wake up. Must wake up. Cannot cry actually. But my tears still drop. He forgot what he promised me. I won't ask for more. Just let it. Take everything as nothing. Don't ever waste my single tears anymore. Don't cry. Don't ever cry because of him. But I miss my 2023. 

No comments: