Saturday, March 29, 2008

Stay strong

Keep on asking myself to stay strong. I think I can. Cannot use the word think anymore. It is the must for me to stay strong.
It is not worth for me to put him in my life anymore. I know. I trying my best. Don't cry. Don't ever drop my tears for him. Its enough. Stop it.
But my heart feels pain. Someone told me something. I get to know something unexpected. I'm speechless. I don't know what to do anymore.
His way to hurt me. And he succeed. I have nothing else to say. Just face the fact. I promised my friends. I have to stay strong. I must stay strong. I should stay strong. I need to stay strong.
Don't ever want to disappointed my dear friends. My promise. I trying harder. Push myself more to get through this.
Hopefully, I didn't wait for his message anymore. From now on, I hope my life will be wonderful without him. But as everyone know, it will be suffer without him. Hope he will Jia You and I never wnat to leave him no matter how.
"I'm here. Always here." Just for him.
Persuade myself to stay strong. And don't cry. Must smile. =)

p/s: Tjj. I'm here always for you too. Jia You.

No comments: