Monday, August 4, 2008

wkybh

So tired for these days. I don't know what can I do to get myself awake from that feeling. I'm afraid that will influence my everything. I can't even take my time. It is still so fresh and pain. But he don't know anything.
Misunderstanding, It is too scary. I scare of his way when he really misunderstanding me. Haha. wkybh. everyone say it is hbykw. Ya. Inverted. But I didn't meant that. wo ke yi be happy = wkybh.
I fell like crying right now. Waiting for his msg but I know I can't get anything as the return. Stop giving me woes and wounds. I cannot hesitate anymore. Have to make an atual answer right now. Jia You.
I miss him so much. But I will set him free. No need to stay with me. Because he needs her. ya I know it is truth. Don't cry anymore. I won't cry. Be strong.

No comments: