Tuesday, July 8, 2008

7 days of July

7 days I didnt meet with him. He doesn't know how much I miss him. I trying my best to pretend infront of everyone. Haha. Success lo. Of course la. Don't cry infront of anyone. Don't let anyone know what I'm thinking of. Don't want anyone to feel that I'm still that stupid. I'm stubborn. 

Nothing else I can do. Let everything be. Keep on be myself and don't ever put any hoe on it anymore. Let him be like what he wants. Don't talk don't smile don't do anything. Its ZERO between us. I never expect this will happen before. NEVER.

Nvm. Just like that. I'll respect his decision. No more hope. I won't hope anything. Stranglehold everything. Don't hesitate anymore. Not worth at all. I have to study hard. For my SPM. Jia You. Ykw don't cry. Have to stay strong even though without him. 


No comments: